Mapleton Community Library celebrates and supports local artists by providing art space to display their artworks. A different artist is featured each month. Come along to the library to view the current art works of the month’s featured artist.
Local aspiring and established artists are invited to apply to be a featured artist at the Library.
- Displays are for one month
- Applications must be made at least 1 month in advance
- Wall space for paintings (dimensions: 2.75m long x 1.22m high)
- Shelf below wall space (dimensions: 2.75m long x 20cm wide) for smaller art/craft works
- 20% commission on artwork sold
If you are interested in displaying your art in the Mapleton Community Library, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form and more details.
Pop into the library and view the lovely collection of art work by local folks.