Both the Winter and Summer booksales were a resounding success.
The Summer booksale saw the inclusion of storytelling at the children’s book stall, as well as the launch of the local cook book, LOVE COOKING, which is a book created by the volunteers of Mapleton Community Library.
- Both Winter and Summer – very successful – Thank you everyone
- 2016 Summer Book Sale and Mini Market was held on Saturday 19th November at 8am till 1pm. Another great sale. 11 stalls. Tasty Breakfast-Lunch Lions. Cakewalk Cafe, gollys, baked goodies, gerberas and native plants and much more.
- 2016 Winter Book Sale – 25 June. The event was very successful – thank you to everyone for making it such a success.
- 2015 Summer Book Sale and Mini Market was held Saturday November 28, 2015
- Many people came to socialise on Saturday November 28 and to support our library book sale. The volunteers’ homemade cake stall, as always, was popular and sold out of sweet treats.A number of other stalls included Australian Native Plant Society, Myall Park Botanic Garden and the local artists who have displayed their artwork and gift cards in the library over the year. Other local stall holders included aromatherapy, beading and honey, which added to the ambience of the morning.Most people stopped to enjoy a cup of tea or coffee, or the barbecue brunch from the Maleny Lions Club barbecue.Thank you to everybody who contributed and who came along to make the morning a success. The library raised over a thousand dollars towards general funds.